Sunday, January 17, 2010

Any ideas on how to put up a shower curtain on a 2 sided bath tub? ?

I have a very old house with plaster walls and I know this question may sound dumb. But the rod that went down the side and curved around the back came out of the wall. Well I just wanted to see if there was another way to put one up.Any ideas on how to put up a shower curtain on a 2 sided bath tub? ?
Go to Penny's and the have circular and oval shaped rods for shower curtains, also the over sized curtains for this purpose.Any ideas on how to put up a shower curtain on a 2 sided bath tub? ?
I had a bathtub that was 'old-fashioned.' I took two tension shower rods, one for each side of the tub. Then I took two shower curtains and put one curtain along the back of the tub by connecting two rings to one rod and the rest of the rings along the other rod. Then the other curtain connected vice versa, so that the entire tub is surrounded by shower curtains.





So in your case, I would just put the one shower curtain, just curve it around to connect to the other rod.
There is a product available for exactly that Application although they are difficult to find.聽 It's called a claw foot curtain rod聽 try calling a plumbing supply house out of the yellow pages聽 .聽 If you still don't have any luck there is a place in Minnesota called Park plumbing supply I know they can order one and they ship all over the U.S.聽 For a price of course
I have seen a shower rod that ws a complete oval in design. I am not sure where to buy it but I have seen them. They are suspended from the ceiling. You would need two shower curtains one for each side of the ';ring';.
2 shower curtains ,1 piece of conduit ,hang it from the ceiling
  • hot makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment