Sunday, January 17, 2010

Poll: What's the first thing you do after you close the curtains when you step in the bath tub for a shower?

Play with my naughty bits.Poll: What's the first thing you do after you close the curtains when you step in the bath tub for a shower?
Turn the water on, duh! lolPoll: What's the first thing you do after you close the curtains when you step in the bath tub for a shower?
wow this is an intrusive question, but i usually pick up the soap
open the curtain to make sure no ones there... bad habbit i just get scared someone might wanna kill me when im in the shower lol
turn on the shower


DURH!
turn to wet my hair...





i wonder what other people do...
Turn the temp up
Turn the cold water knob first. It would be...unpleasant if I turned the hot water knob first.
Make sure I'm not getting the floor wet.
  • hot makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment