Sunday, January 17, 2010

How Would You Have A Bath & Change Your Dress If You Lived In A Glass House With No Curtains.

..


In The Broad Day Light?





Take it as 'Dress' includes all the clothes / outfits starting from the undies ending with overcoats.


..


.How Would You Have A Bath %26amp; Change Your Dress If You Lived In A Glass House With No Curtains.
The same way I would if I lived in a brick house with curtains. Obviously, if I lived in a glass house without curtains, I would't be too concerned with privacy.How Would You Have A Bath %26amp; Change Your Dress If You Lived In A Glass House With No Curtains.
Well, just get dressed, if people wanna watch thats their problem......
i'd go for it i'd say if they cared enough to look they would go to any length to see me anyway lol.
dont know
Just let it all hang out....what the hell....
yeah i would love that! i might not even get dressed. just walk around naked
i would have to be a n exhibitionist to live in a glass house
I'd hang sheets.
no problamo dude... im not ashamed of my body and would just flaunt it. hahahaha::)))
I'd just do it. Who cares who sees me. :)
wouldn't live in a glass house
I would put bubbles in the hot water and take my clothes off and gently put my toes into the water and adjust the water until the water suited me, then sink down into the bubbles and water and bathe. When I was through bathing and relaxing in the hot tub, I would rise from it, and then dry my body off with a nice soft towel, then put my underwear on, followed by my clothes.





If I had no curtains, and only had a glass house, I would make do with what I had. I am not ashamed of my body.
why would you be in an all glass house in the first place?
um?
I'd get dressed under blankets.
put towels up
Well just do it..Strip off and take a bath and get dressed as you would in a brick house. Wouldnt bother me.What you see is what you get!
No problem, we have a shower block at work, Id just take my things in and wash there.
Very carefully !
I would just be naked in front of everyone, because I love my baths! guess I wouldn't be telling you where I live! That would be a sight for the frat boys across the street!

No comments:

Post a Comment