Sunday, January 17, 2010

Why did I get kicked out of Bed, Bath and Beyond when I asked to see their meat curtains?

thats very rude... you should say beef curtains Jimbo its much more gentlemanlyWhy did I get kicked out of Bed, Bath and Beyond when I asked to see their meat curtains?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Report Abuse


Why did I get kicked out of Bed, Bath and Beyond when I asked to see their meat curtains?
LMMFAO.
I don't even wanna know, I'll wait for you in the car.....
I have no idea.








I truly have never heard that phrase before (where have I been?)





but I can guess what it refers to
i don't know should have asked
i don't get it. but it sounds naughty %26gt;;)
because they thought you said seat cushions. It's stupid I know. The same thing happened to me last week.
because you asked to see their meat curtains.
You would have had better luck at Linens N Things.
If they are really curtain-like, you probably don't want em anyway. I'd ask for meat ruffles or something. It's there, but it doesn't gather dust, ya know?
They are quite distressed, as it's a discontinued line...


...they can't get it in any more
hahahahahahahaha that's hilarious.





You weren't in the ';meat curtain'; section I suppose.





Go a couple of doors down and wander up those dingy steps. hehehehhe
LMAO... That is so nasty......
an true interior designer would never speak like that, Jimbo. get with the program.

No comments:

Post a Comment