Sunday, January 17, 2010

Where is a good place to buy nice curtains? Kmart or target? bed bath and beyond?

I think TARGET would be a great place to by nice ones. i bought most of mine there!


here are 2 or 3 good ones





http://www.target.com/gp/search.html/602鈥?/a>Where is a good place to buy nice curtains? Kmart or target? bed bath and beyond?
bed bath and beyond they have plenty of choices you are bond to find somthing you love! they have them displayed nicley so you dont have to dig around to find matching piecesWhere is a good place to buy nice curtains? Kmart or target? bed bath and beyond?
Try jcpenney.com





They have a huge selection, and I have had good luck finding great sales on their website.





I covered my double-sized sliding glass doors (12 feet of glass) for less than $100, including the hardware on their site.
Neither...find a local store that does curtains. Places like that (mom and pop shops) really take care of their customers and give better prices
bed bath %26amp; beyond without a doubt....
http://mariesmanorbedrooms.com/decor-acc鈥?/a>


http://mariesmanor.bebto.com/Window_Trea鈥?/a>
Bed Bath and Beyond I would go there,cheaper materials at the other two stores you mentioned.
I would just browse all of the above until you find what you like!
This probably depends on what your price range is. In our area (Mass) the Target stores have practically no draperies like they use to carry. Walmart has some decent ones. I've seen nice drapes at JCPenny and Sears. If you sew, have you tried making your own? I make mine using clearance fabric at Joanne's and have even made bedroom drapes by using flat sheets.
The best deal I've seen for drapes is at Ikea. They are inexpensive and look nice.
I had horrible experiences buying curtains at Target. One style I liked and bought were different lengths when I got home, then another style (the 2nd choice) were different shades of color. The third time was a charm...but all three times I had to drive around to different stores to get the number of panels I needed to cover 3 windows. I would recommend you take everything out of the packaging to check for quality before you leave the store, because they do have cute styles. I bought my rods from BBB and LOVE them. Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment