Sunday, January 17, 2010

Does the color of the bath rug have to match the color of the shower curtain?

I have a butter yellow shower curtain but I also have decorations that are green. Just wondering because I found a cool rug the same shade as the decorations and was wondering if the curtain always has to match the rug.Does the color of the bath rug have to match the color of the shower curtain?
Not at all. Since the rug and the decorations are the same, it should look fine.





Besides, if you like it, that's all that really matters.Does the color of the bath rug have to match the color of the shower curtain?
I don't necessarily think so...look at the color schemes in home and garden magazines so you can visualize if it works. Check out color schemes in http://www.rugsdoneright.com and see what kind of matches they have in area rugs to give you an idea if you really want to match.
contrasting colors look good as well. Sometimes if the item you are trying to match has a smiggin of a color, you can accent that color with your rug. Be creative!
Yes its the law if you dont have it matching you will get in really big trouble possibly life in prison!
Not unless your Martha Stewart...
No, as long as it matches a color in the room.
I would think so personally. My shower curtain is black/silver and my rugs are blue. UGH! I need to go shopping.
I certainly hope not, since mine doesn't!

No comments:

Post a Comment