Sunday, January 17, 2010

What else can I use to separate bath area from the toilet area other than shower curtains?

I have a rectangular bathroom 35' X 60';. I've considered having custom made sliding doors, aluminum framed frosted plastic kind that is screwed into the wall, but the contractor says the width of my bathroom is too narrow to accommodate a sliding door. Any ideas? Thanks guys.What else can I use to separate bath area from the toilet area other than shower curtains?
Hi!





Since you already state that you have a small space to work with in the bathroom... I really think that decorative shower curtains are the way to go.





Perhaps you can shop around and find really luxurious and high end shower curtains to dress up the bath area, you can also get very some accessories to play it up.





I hope that helps!


GOOD LUCK!What else can I use to separate bath area from the toilet area other than shower curtains?
At home depot or Loews you can get an ';accordion door'; they come in various styles and colors and are reasonably priced
Saloon style swing doors. They open both ways and are easy to mount and require no formal facings.

No comments:

Post a Comment